K2-XL MOE GRIP BLACK
Magpul Industries, MOE K2 XL Grip, Approximately 25% Larger than MOE K2 Grips, More Vertical Angle Provides Optimal Hand Position For Modern Shooting Techniques, Fits AR Rifles, Black
- Bigger size supports larger grip needs
- Approximately 25% larger than MOE-K2 Grip
- More vertical angle provides optimal hand position for modern shooting techniques
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Storage core capability accepts proprietary XL grip cap and oil bottle grip core
- Made in the U.S.A.
Designed for use with larger hands, the K2-XL Grip is similar to Magpul's MOE-K2 Grip - AR15/M4 but it's nearly 25% bigger. A drop in upgrade for the AR15/M4, it offers a more vertical grip angle, improving comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body. The larger size of the grip also allows proper finger placement in precision shooting, helping improve accuracy. XL grip cap, oil bottle grip core, and mounting hardware included. Other Magpul grip cores will not fit with the K2-XL grip cap.